Tuesday, March 4, 2014

January 30, 2014

Talofa,

How's my family doing?  So this first week was a test to see if I can handle.  It's awesome being in Samoa but it reminds me of back home a lot.  I remember when I was young living in Hawaii things in Samoa would make a lil flash back.  So I got to do what I have to do.  But I love being in Samoa, besides the fact that it's hot and we walk all over, lol.  I'm getting skinny but loosing and I'm trying to eat, lol.  Every day we have faufaga's and the ones I been to was pretty good.  I just don't wanna turn into a fat pig.

It's crazy how kids over here are because their fit and short.  Some young men can be 24 and 5'4" lol.  But the people here in Samoa are awesome.  They treat me good and help me with words that I don't know.

Elder Tuaiti is cool, he helps me a lot with a lot of Samoan and also speaks good Samoan.  But I am doing good, just wish I could speak Samoan.  But I know it will come.

Alofa atu
Manuia le aso

Elder Tanuvasa