Wednesday, April 30, 2014

March 24, 2014

Talofa Lava,

Where should I start!  I'm not sure if I told you in my letter I sent, that right now I'm in Savai'i.  It's a great blessing serving in Savaii.  The culture here is real heavy.  It's time to learn the culture of Jesus Christ!  I'm grateful to be a Samoan and to serve my mission here in Samoa, to invite and help others come unto Christ.  This week has been real busy.  Just trying to get used to the area. 

I'm in trips, so it's been going good so far.  My companions are Elder Kail and Elder Mulitalo.  Mulitalo is one of the boys from my intake.  Awesome missionaries that teach me a lot!  Elder Kaio is from Samoa.  Heavenly Father has blessed each one of us with certain talents.  Enduring to the end and learning the culture of Jesus Christ.  We get in a lot of talks and that's a good thing.  Samoa is awesome but there's work to finish.  Always room to improve.  I've learned a lot in this mission and I'm still learning.  I'm grateful for what I'm learning.  It's helping me become that great missionary I want to become.  Having the spirit guide me through out my days is incredible, crazy how the Spirit guides you.  So I have to do my part so I can stay in tune with the Spirit. 

I am so happy that everyone is doing good.  Keep working hard, cause know that Heavenly Father & Jesus Christ is always pushing you all to endure to the End.

Lil steps by lil steps, it pays off.  When you feel like you can't go further, always know that Heavenly Father is pushing you to finish through.  By faith, and being humble, Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are always cheering for you.  I'm cheering for both of you. 

This week was awesome, taught a few lessons.  We have 5 investigators so there will be baptisms soon.  This area is a big area.  Lots of walking.  But I'm thankful.  Just trying my best to help others endure to the end as I try my best to endure to the end.  Love you all so much.

Alofa Atue
To'e Feiluai

Elder Tanuvasa