Monday, September 29, 2014

29 September 2014

malo soifua aunty tamara ma le aiga.
 
Its been along time since i been on here. Last week i didnt get the chance to email but im greatful that today i can. Im also grateful to be here in am samoa. The work over here is different from upolu n savaii but its good. We had a baptism of a family. just trying to work on the extended family. I know youu all are doing good just busy with school, sports n life. Just want to say that i do appriciate what you bothe do for me. Aunty tamara n uncle mike thanks for all you do. The work in my area is going good. Me n my comp are both from outside. Im learning alot but also strengthening my testimony. Im so grateful for the atonemoent of jesus christ. espicically for the plan of salvation. the plan of happiness. I know you all are doing good. I miss you all n send my love to the family n the kids. The three boys. Keep hastening in our father in heavens work. i promise that we will recieve blessings n help from the holy ghost. Love you all so much.
Maguia le aunty n uncle
Elder Tanuvasa