Friday, September 5, 2014

August 12

Malo Soifua Aiga,

First of all, I'm so grateful and thankful for all of you and what you do for me.  Keep working hard, I know in my heart the Lord and Father abous is blessing you all.

I've been transfered to Tutuila in American Samoa, in Leone.  It's a pretty place.  My new companion is from Idaho, awesome Elder.  We are excited to be here and serve with each other.  

New school year is here so I can imagine everything is so busy.  Football too.  Keep working toward your goal.  Keep pushing.  Faamalosi Oukou

Just started my area in Leone, really miss my last area and the people.  The people are just caring and loving people.  But I'm excited for this new area.  We stay with a family, cool family, the mom is from Laie and knows my dad them.  So it's going good so far.  Really gotta speak Samoan.  Elder Siilata and Elder Moe has served here and now it's my turn to hasten the work in this area.  I knew when Elder Moe was coming to Upolu I was going far away, lol.

But anyways, I'm doing good.

Elder Tanuvasa