Monday, July 7, 2014

July 7, 2014

How's it going family.  I know you all are busy with work, sports and the summer.  How's the summer treating y'all?

But it's been going good.  Just been sick, this area I get sick fast because of the dirty water.  My stomach been hurting for a week or more but I just push through it.

Today is p-day so I woke up at 7:30, felt really good sleeping in for a lil bit.  The plans for today, just do my laundry, play volleyball and hang out. I've been in Samoa for 6 months so time is flying by.

It's really cool because I have Aunty Malia's nephew in my district.  Elder HoChing, really good kid, spent almost his mission in Savaii.  That's where I want to go, to be there's nobody that can speak English.  My Samoan is alright, trying to learn more about the culture cause at times, things can be hard.

So last week Thursday, I went on a split with the DL.  He is from Utah and it went good.  He is almost done with his mission and I'm just trying to help him understand more about the culture.  I'm thankful I get to serve here in Samoa.  Really got to be humble through out your mission.  I've learned many things an experience many miracles.

Me and my companion been trying to teach these four investigators.  It's been hard because things like to pop up in their family when we are scheduled to come.

Transfers is coming up soon, hopefully they fix the water, if not transfer me.  lol  But this week is our first week that we are meeting as a zone.  So it should be interesting.  We all met, and had a conference with the New President.  President Tolmen.  From Arizona, cool guy that's really honest and likes to have fun.

I miss the old president, President Leota, awesome guy that I learned a lot from.  Build up this mission a lot.  Samons did not like him, but I thought he was great.  Really spiritual person that worked real hard through out this mission.

But hopefully this week we have two baptisms.  If things go the right way, I know Heavenly Father has a plan for us so I am excited to go out and hasten in the work.

I am truly grateful for this gospel.  For the atonement of Jesus Christ.  I'm grateful for my family for all they do.  For the plan of salvation an how much I'm learning.  I know this Church is true, I love you all.

Maguiale Aso
Toe Feiluai

Alofa Tele Atu Outou

Elder Tanuvasa