Monday, January 12, 2015

12 January 2015

Talofa Lava,
So where should i start, this week was so busy for me and my comp, We walked up this hill and we been here for 6 months an that was the first time going up that hill.lol It was pretty deadly lol. Only two house are up there n one of them are members. It was awesome, we met the family got masani with the family an now we are going back on tuesday for a little appointment. But this past week we had 2 people baptized name john an nadia. Have some things they neede to work on an they just endure these past couple weeks.  and we we had been working with these two for a long time, and they are doing so much better.  They love the ward that they are in, i can say my wards fellowship for new members is so strong. Just so happy to see them more happy. I see the change in this two ,such funny people. An yesterday we had to give a talk, it was nervous racking. After the sacrement, the members came an was like, elders awesome message. I am loving my area, both wards are awesome. Just trying top get more work done cause im sure one of us is out next transfers. Kinda nervous. but love you all an miss you all. Send my love to the ward. And the bishopbric.
Alofa atu mo outou
Elder Tanuvasa